Naturally every mother wants to look her best on the daughter or sons wedding day so here are our top tips to help you find that perfect outfit!
- Don’t be daunted and try to enjoy the experience!
- Be open-minded and willing to try on a variety of styles. Ladies often say “I’ll know it when I see it” but in our experience, this is definitely not the case. Very often, the one you like least on the hanger is the one you will fall in love with when you try it on.
- Wear well-fitting and suitable undergarments.
- Keep in mind the colour of the bridesmaids, other mum, flowers etc. but don’t be ruled by them as a contrast can often add interest (especially in the photographs).
- Don’t bring too many people with you to help you choose as it can be very confusing when opinions differ.
13 – 15 White Street,
Tel: 01942 212520
Mon to Sat - 9:30 until 4:30
Sun & Bank Holidays - Closed